Appointed 1 October 2021
Mr Guimarães started his career with Shell Brazil in 1987. He has held positions in Commercial & Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, Planning and Finance, including the following:
- Business Development & Comgas Acquisition Manager.
- Project Manager Suape Regasification Terminal.
- West Africa Business Development Manager.
- Brazil Upstream Country Coordination Director.
- E&P Executive Director of IBP (on secondment from Shell) across Shell Brazil Petróleo, Shell Southern Cone Gas & Power, Shell Gas & Power International and Shell Brazil EP.
Mr Guimarães has extensive government relations, commercial and business development experience, having negotiated and closed complex transactions and managed key stakeholder relationships.